Update Android 7.0 Nougat OxygenOS 4.0.1 On OnePlus 3
OnePlus finally released the Android Nought new OxygenOS 4.0 for One Plus 3, after many beta test.Some day ago officially the new OxygenOS 4.0 launched for OnePlus 3. This ROM comes with lots of features new notification panel, setting menu, multi windows and lots of more. After Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat, OnePlus also started their beta test OxygenOS 4.0.1 over OP3. One plus forum test beta Android 7.0 for OnePlus 3.
OnePlus 3 launched in June 2016 with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) one plus the promise that they will give Android 7.0 nougat for OnePlus 3. But finally, before two days OnePlus share Oxygen OS 4.0, now time to fix some minor bugs so OnePlus forum released the Oxygen OS 4.0.1 Android 7.0 via OTA for OP3. Thair fix many bugs and add some new changelog and much more. However, who don’t get this update, we share for those people who want to update via OTA. This OTA update completely flash manually by TWRP or stock recovery. Just install Android 7.0 Nougat OxygenOS 4.0.1 On OnePlus 3 full zip either flash this small OTA zip and enjoy OxygenOS 4.0.1.
If you are new in this process please first read full instruction that given below. Please see below full changelog of this OTA update.
- Fixed Proximity Sensor bug during calls.
- Added Status Bar Icon Options.
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat.
- New Notifications Design.
- New Settings Menu Design.
- Multi-Window View.
- Notification Direct Reply.
- Custom DPI Support.
- Increased System Stability.
- Updated APN Settings for select Carriers.
- Improved Shelf Customization.
⇓⇓ Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 For OnePlus 3 ⇓⇓
- At first Take Apps, Message, Contact Backup.
- Download the OxygenOS 4.0.1 ROM Zip and copy it to phone internal storage root.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Then Reboot into recovery by pressing Power + Volume down button Select English.
- Now Select Wipe Data and Cache
- Next Install from Local.
- Then Select the OxygenOS 4.0.1 Zip.
- Now Click on Install
- Wait for complete the process.
- At last Reboot your device.
- Done now enjoy Android 7.0 for OnePlus 3.
You may also like:-