Install Android 7.0 Nougat OxygenOS 4.0 On OnePlus 3
OnePlus finally released the Android Nought new OxygenOS 4.0 for OnePlus 3, after many beta test. The new OxygenOS 4.0 comes with lots of features new notification panel, setting menu, multi windows and lots of more. After Google released the Android 7.0, Nought OnePlus also started their beta test over One Plus 3.
OnePlus 3 launched in June 2016 with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). But finally, OnePlus completed the beta test and released the Oxygen OS 4.0 Android 7.0 via OTA for OP3. However who don’t want to update via OTA because of connection speed they can download it. This OTA update completely flash manually by TWRP or stock recovery. Just install Android 7.0 Nougat OxygenOS 4.0 On OnePlus 3.
If you are new in this process please first read full instruction that given below.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – Oxygen OS 4.0
- Firmware Versions: – Oxygen OS 4.0 B35
- Model No : – OnePlus 3
- Release Date: – 27.December.2016
- Status: – Official
- Region : – Global
New Oxygen OS 4.0 Features:-
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat.
- New Notifications Design.
- New Settings Menu Design.
- Multi-Window View.
- Notification Direct Reply.
- Custom DPI Support.
- Added Status Bar Icon Options.
- Improved Shelf Customization.
⇓⇓ Download OxygenOS 4.0 For OnePlus 3 ⇓⇓
- At first Take Apps, Message, Contact Backup.
- Download the OxygenOS 4.0 ROM Zip and copy it to phone internal storage root.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Then Reboot into recovery by pressing Power + Volume down button Select English.
- Now Select Wipe Data and Cache
- Next Install from Local.
- Then Select the OxygenOS 4.0 Zip.
- Now Click on Install
- Wait for it to Install
- At last Reboot your device.
- Done now enjoy nougat.