Guide To Install Android 7.0 Nougat OxygenOS 4.0 On OnePlus 3T
OnePlus finally released the Android Nought new OxygenOS 4.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T after many beta test. The new OxygenOS 4.0 comes with lots of features new notification panel, new setting menu, multi windows custom dpi and lots more. After Google released the Android 7.0, Nought OnePlus also started their beta test over OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3t. OnePlus 3t launched in December but not with Android 7.0 Nought. But finally, OnePlus completed the beta test and released the OxygenOS 4.0 Android 7.0 via OTA for OnePlus 3 and Oneplus 3t. However who don’t want to update via OTA because of 3g 4g data they can install it the Android 7.0 Nougat OxygenOS 4.0 On OnePlus 3T manually. Here we will guide you how to install it via 2 methods.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – OxygenOS 4.0
- Firmware Versions: – OxygenOS 4.0 B28
- Model No : – OnePlus 3T
- Release Date: – 21 December 2016
- Status: – Official
- Region : – Global
New OxygenOS 4.0 Features:-
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Improved Shelf Customization
You Might Also Like:-
⇓⇓ Download OxygenOS 4.0 For OnePlus 3T ⇓⇓
- First Take Apps, Message, Contact Backup.
- Download the OxygenOS 4.0 rom Zip and copy it to phone internal storage root.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Reboot into recovery by pressing Power + Volume down button Select English.
- Select Wipe Data and Cache
- Install from Local.
- Select the OxygenOS 4.0 Zip.
- Click on Install
- Wait for it to Install