Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow AICP 11 For Alcatel Flash 2 [7049D]
AICP is a stock based custom ROM. Many users like to try this custom ROM. Today we share Android 6.0.1 marshmallow AICP 11 for Alcatel Flash 2 [7049D]. Xda developer ” nhtnokia ” made this for Alcatel Flash 2. This custom ROM made with android 6.0 patch and some of the changes by the developer, fully customizable. The highlighting feature of AICP custom ROM is Capps (if you want to customize your device more). At this time users loved smooth and customizable ROM, this ROM gives to you both things.
2015, September Alcatel launched Alcatel Flash 2. The Flash 2 run 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16 GB. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. This device packs with a 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
This ROM comes with many new features. AICP 11 ROM looks like same as stock android but you can modify all of this. This ROM based on android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you are Alcatel Flash 2 user and fan of AICP custom ROM’s then you must test this new AICP 11 custom ROM. AICP 11 custom ROM can be installed via Custom recovery like TWRP, so need to installed TWRP recovery on your device. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash AICP 11 For Alcatel Flash 2 [7049D] and enjoy the experience of the new Customizable UI.
- Camera (Front & Back)
- WiFi, GPS(High Accuracy & Battery Saving), USSD
- Almost all things.
- FM Radio.
- LED Notification.
- No Smart wake.
You may also like: Android 7.1.1 AOSP Nougat For Alcatel Flash 2 [7049D]
⇓⇓ Download AICP 11 For Alcatel Flash 2 ⇓⇓
Warning: – If you are in Lollipop you must update to android 6.0 stock before install ROM.
Guide To Install:-
- Backup all your importance data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- First, install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Then download “ AICP11_7049D.zip ”, “ Gapps ”, ” CApps_7049D.zip ” & copy three files to external storage.
- Now turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the AICP11_7049D.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, don’t reboot.
- Then flash ” Gapps ” and ” Capps zip ” (as the same process).
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.