Update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy J5 SM-J500H
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy J5 smartphone with Android v5.1 (Lollipop). It’s a mid-range smartphone in the smartphone market in India. Galaxy J5 runs 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor and it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. Its internal memory of the device is 8/16 GB which Can be extended to 256 GB via MicroSD. It has a 5.0-inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels display. This lets you snap 13 megapixel Fair Photo & 5 megapixel Font Camara for the selfie. It has a Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer.
Today we share with you Update Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow For Galaxy J5 SM-J500H. It is an official stock Firmware update with enjoying some exclusive features that were introduced in this Android Marshmallow update. This update also changed the user interface, better security, and faster performance features. with main things that new stylish app drawer and App Standby features that stop most background services and network connection when they are not in use. Just download the file below and install via ODIN. this OTA update works in Germany, Russia, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, or ,many other countries.
- First Of All Enable USB Debugging on your device, step below
Open Settings ⇒ Developer options. The developer options are hidden by default. To enable the developer options, Select Settings ⇒ About phone and tap Build number seven times
- Download and Install Samsung Driver or Kies From Here.
- Download Odin Tool From Here.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Marshmallow SM-J500H Firmware ⇓⇓
Nepal :- J500HXXU1BPG2_J500HXXU1BPF3_NPL.zip
Germany :- J500HXWU1BPG1_J500HMBC1BPG1_MBC.zip
Bangladesh :- J500HXXU1BPG2_J500HODD1BPG2_BNG.zip
Russia :- J500HXXU1BPG8_J500HOXE1BPG8_SER.zip
Kazakhstan :– J500HXXU1BPG8_J500HXXU1BPF3_SKZ.zip
Uzbekistan :- J500HXXU1BPG8_J500HOXE1BPG3_CAC.zip
Guide To Install :-
- Fast Extract Odin.zip & Firmware.zip
- Then Switch Off Your Phone.
- Next Turn To Download Mode By Pressing & Holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After Run Odin.exe Into The Extracted Folder
- Then Connect Your Phone With PC
- Odin Will Automatically Detect Your Device
- Then click The Ap Box, Add Choose Extracted In The Fast Step Firmware Compression.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note:- First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If face any problem then comment below… 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- updato