Install MIUI 8 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM For Honor 5X
We know miui is a most popular third party custom ROM for many Android devices. Although MIUI ROMs are specially designed for Xiaomi phones. Xiaomi user was waiting a long day for miui 8. After release miui 8 now one Xda developer make miui 8 ROM for Huawei 5x. If you are Huawei 5x user, then you use it on your device.
The new MIUI 8 based on the Android marshmallow. MIUI 8 is android open source projects. This ROM comes with many new features. MIUI 8 is a lightweight ROM focused on performance, battery, and stability. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance.
Miui 8 is a custom ROM that’s why you can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please follow the guide below. Flash this MIUI 8 ROM and enjoy the experience of marshmallow with new MIUI interface lets go to the instructions….
MIUI 8 Features:-
- Energy saving mode.
- Mi Lanting font.
- QR-codes scanner and calculator.
- MIUI 8 lock screen wallpapers.
- New Application Manage.
- create nandroid Backup You’re All phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 60-70% Charge for flashing.
- Download MIUI 8 HONOR 5x vx.x.zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 For Honor 5X ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI 8 HONOR 5x vx.x.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select MIUI 8 HONOR 5x vx.x.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Please share this content if you like this…. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- xda