Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Honor 4X
Huawei Honor 4X is Huawei’s most successful flagship phone now a day. The manufacturer has many popular in India. Indian Android users have been a fan of Huawei for quite a long time. Google same day ago launched their new android 7.0 nougat ROM. Now a day many people want Android 7.0 Nougat For Honor 4X. Much developer works on this device. After waiting now, a developer made Lineage OS 14.1 For Honor 4X it comes Android 7.1 version.
As you know that cynogenMod closed there all service like making much custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, a company purchased caynogenMod name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
Huawei Honor 4X launched with a highly customized version of Google’s Android called EMUI. But everyone not likes this customized version of Android. Also, it gives you Google latest version of Android 7.1 nougat for Honor 4X. It builds for gaming and performance. We know CyanogenMod best custom ROM for any device. So, if you like this then download it.
LineageOS 14.1 is a custom ROM that’s why you can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please follow the guide below. Flash this Lineage OS 14.1 For Honor 4X and enjoy the experience of nougat with new interface lets go to the instructions….
- First backup all importance data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 40-50% Charge for flashing.
- Download lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-che10.zip and Gapps from below.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-che10.zip” and “Gapps” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Select lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-che10.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- After process Done again flash Gapps file (same step).
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy
Note: – First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Please comment below if face any problem and share this content.