Install Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 3 [TWRP Flashable]
Samsung rollout there new nougat ROM on their device. After 2 beta test, some day ago Samsung released their 3rd beta test OTA for Galaxy S7 Edge in the united kingdom. The nougat beta 3 update brings grid layout for the toggles and improvements to notification shade. This pre-rooted nougat Beta 3 update rollout by OTA for Galaxy S7 Edge. Thanks, XDA senior member “geiti94” to share this with us. This pre-rooted Nougat Beta 3 OTA easily flash via TWRP recovery.
The Nougat Beta 3 ROM is pre-rooted, also completely removed Magisk systemless interface and Knox from this ROM. Developers also remove many apps like Knox, Microsoft apps to make faster and smooth.
If you want Knox and some other apps that can be download from google play store. This ROM works only SM-G935F/FD this version of Galaxy S7 Edge devices. Don’t flash other models it bricks your device. Please see below full information of this ROM.
ROM Information :-
- Version :- Android 7.0
- Model name :- Galaxy S7 Edge
- Model :- SM-G935F/FD
- Changelist :- 9866924
- Product Code :- BTU
- PDA :- G935FXXU1ZPKK
- CSC :- G935FOXA1ZPKH
- MODEM :- G935FXXU1ZPKH
- Pre-rooted with magisk :- YES
- Tweaked :- NO
- Stock ROM :- Yes but some unnecessary apps remove by the developer.
- Backup Your All phone data.
- Need Installed TWRP Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 60-70% Charge for flashing.
- Download Nougat_Beta_3_S7E.zip & Modem and Bootloader.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Pre-rooted Nougat Beta 3 For Galaxy S7 Edge ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “Nougat_Beta_3_S7E.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select Nougat_Beta_3_S7E.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Similarly, flash the Modem and Bootloader zip.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If face any problem please comment below …. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- xda