Uhans released Uhans A101S smartphone with stable Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow). This device powered by 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16 GB that can be expanded 64GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches TFT IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
Uhans A101S lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 2-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Those people till now don’t get any update or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. If your device brick or boot loop after installing custom ROM‘s kernels or anything customized this OTA will revert back to stock ROM.
Uhans A101S Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0
- Uhans A101S: – All model.
- Status :- Official
- Release Date:- 06.April.2017
- Type :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
- Backup your app and phone data.
- Charge your phone minimum up to 60%.
- Download the Firmware and Flashtool file link is given below.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Uhans A101S Stock Firmware ⇓⇓
Latest: ROM 3 – Uhans_A101S
Guide To Install:-
- Extract both Downloaded file zip via Winrar and 7zip.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool & click the Download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button & browse and select The extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off your phone & Connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a Green Tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and Make it on.
- For full guide then download this PDF file from Here.
Note: – First time it takes 7-10 minutes to boot.