Download Android 6.0.1 Lineage OS ROM For Lenovo K6 Power
Short Info About Lenovo K6 Power:
Lenovo K6 Power launched. Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5inch of the screen. K6 Power has 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. K6 Power is having the storage of 32GB and can be expanded up to 128 GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 4000 mAh of the battery.
About Lineage OS Marshmallow ROM:
This ROM comes with many new features. It is fast more than stock android. If you are Lenovo K6 Power user, then you must download and install this new Lineage OS Nougat ROM For Lenovo K6 Power. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new nougat custom ROM on Lenovo K6 Power.
Lineage Os 14.1 based on latest version of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. It is smooth than the stock UI. Just follow the below-flashing procedure and enjoy the taste of Marshmallow with the lineage OS.
Working Features of Lineage OS:-
- 2G-3G Network Switch
- Lineage Boosts
- All sensors
- MIC ( works with calls but not with recorder)
NOTE: Works Only for KARATE Devices
Check Also: –
- Install B150 Honor 8 Android 6.0.1 OTA [FRD-L02] [India]
- Android 6.0.1 MoKee Marshmallow ROM For Nubia Z11
- OrionLP v1.8 Lollipop ROM For Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10F
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For Nexus 9 Android Nougat 7.1.2
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS ROM For Lenovo K6 Power ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Lineage_OS_Marshmallow_LenovoK6_Power.Zip” and “Gapps” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Lineage_OS_Marshmallow_LenovoK6_Power.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Then Click on add more zips.
- Select Gapps file.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.