ResurrectionRemix Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 ROM For Honor 8
Huawei Honor launched their this year flagship Honor 8 With Kirin 950 Processor 4GB of ram. Huawei Honor 8 currently running on Android 6.0 EMUI 4.1 but many users not like EMUI skin. Xda member developed Cyanogenmod 13 based custom rom ResurrectionRemix for Honor 8. Huawei Honor 8 users can try ResurrectionRemix rom but this still on alpha mode currently NFC, Fingerprint Sensor, HW Composer not working
Huawei still not released the source code to develop a rom. But xda member Syl157 developed Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 ResurrectionRemix ROM For Honor 8 but is still develop mode you can try.
Resurrection Remix is based on CyanogenMod open source ROM for developers. Xda member Syl157 d developed Android n Resurrection Remix ROM for Honor 8.
Resurrection Remix Features:-
- Custom Navbar, Statusbar
- All Android Nougat Features
- Based On CM 13
- CM privacy guard
- Performance Tweaks
- Advanced Reboot Menu
- Clock Widget
- Recent Panel
- Network Traffic Indicator
- Smooth Optimized
- Ota Update
- Android M 6.0
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix For Honor 8⇓⇓
- Create Full Backup You’re phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download ResurrectionRemix Rom and Android N 6.0 ARM64-Bit Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ResurrectionRemix-****.zip” and Gapps Zip & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Now Select ResurrectionRemix-****.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- After Install Gapps Zip.
- Then Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Fix Password Boot Issue:-
- Boot in TWRP.
- Touch ok if any password is ask.
- Wipe Menu.
- Tp Format Date.
- Type Yes on prompt.
Note: – First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Share This Post To Your Friends And Comment Here if You Facing Any Problem While Doing This 🙂
Like Huawei Dev – https://www.facebook.com/HuaweiDev