Install Android 7.3 Paranoid Custom ROM For Various Devices
About Paranoid Custom ROM:
Paranoid based on android 7.2 recently rolled out an Open Kirin added support for P8 Lite. Honor 8 Pro is the first device to taste the Paranoid ROM. currently, Paranoid ROM has provided support for various models. Whats make special in this ROM, this is based on AOSP. Also, this ROM showcases Android O backported changes which are from its developer preview. Below are the some of its features.
List of Devices Supported By Paranoid 7.3:
- Pixel XL
- Nexus 6P
- Nexus 5X
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 6
- OnePlus One
- Xiaomi MI 5
- OnePlus 3/3T
- Nextbit Robin
- OnePlus X
- Xperia X Compact
- LeEco Le Pro 3
- Xperia X
Whats’ New In 7.3 Paranoid Custom ROM:
- AOSP Camera
- Global Network Support
- Various Bluetooth connectivity fixes
- Improvements made in hardware key lightning
- PA browser based on M60
- Fix for navigation bar swiping
- Double tap to sleep on status bar
- Download Xperia Custom ROM For lava iris X8 (Ported Xperia Z2+Z3)
- Install B122 Honor 8 Android 6.0.1 OTA [United States]
- Unofficial Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For LeEco Le 1s
- Install CyanogenMod 13 In Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
- Install Android 7.2 Paranoid Custom ROM for Huawei P8 Lite
- Lineage OS 15 On Moto G 2013 Oreo 8.0 Custom ROM
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download 7.3 Paranoid Custom ROM from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download 7.3 Paranoid Custom ROM Various Devices ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Paranoid ROM Zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Paranoid ROM Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.