Install B150 Honor 8 Android 6.0.1 OTA [FRD-L02] [India]
Today we share with you Install B150 Honor 8 (FRD-L02) Android 6.0.1 OTA Indian variant device.
Some day ago Huawei released Huawei Honor 8 smartphone with stable android v6.0 (Marshmallow) with Emotion UI 4.1. The Huawei Honor 8 is run 1.8GHz octa-core Kirin 950 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64 GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This phone gives you snap brilliant Dual 12-megapixel camera for photos and 8-megapixel for the selfie. It measures 145.50 x 71.00 x 7.45 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 153.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
Before some days many users asking that how to update B150 Huawei_Honor 8 Android 6.0.1 by manually flashing. Here the guide and Honor 8 OTA update link you can easy to install B150 build.
Firmware Details :-
- Android Version :- Marshmallow v6.0.1
- UI Version :- Emotion UI 4.1
- Firmware Version :- B150
- Honor 8 :- FRD-L02
- Release Date :- 13.dec.2016
- Firmware :- FRD-L02C675B150
- Status :- Official
- Region :- Europe
- Size :- 264MB
- Changelog :- Click Here.
- This Firmware Work Only Honor 8 Indian variant That Is Already Running A C675 Based Firmware.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B150 For Honor 8 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install OTA :-
- Download OTA Zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Open Dial Pad Type “ *#*# 2846579#*# * ”
- Select Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > confirm the installation.
- Flashing Will Start. After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot.
Note :- Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.