Install Stable China Global MIUI 8.5 ROM For MI 5C
Here is the official stable Global MIUI 8.5 ROM for MI 5C. It is a stable ROM so you can flash it for your daily use. There are no bugs in this ROM. Just follow the procedure correctly to install this ROM on your MI 5C. Below are some changes made in this version. We already posted the Global MIUI 8.2 update for Redmi Note 4 and Mi 5X check them if you need.
Changelog for MIUI 188.8.131.52:
- Based on Android Nougat version
- New app lock option
- Fixed personal hotspot
- Reduced size of home screen icons
- Optimizations for third party app icons
- New switches for common settings
If you are a Xiaomi MI 5C user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 184.108.40.206 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. below are the instructions and download links follow them.
- Xiaomi MI 5C [Code Name: Meri]
NOTE: If you already on the developer ROM then wipe all data otherwise it may cause some serious problems!!
- [FIRMWARE] Micromax Canvas Mega 4G Q417 Firmware and Tool
- Install Android 6.0 MIUI 8 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version
- [FIRMWARE] Micromax Canvas Fire 4g Plus Q412 Firmware and Tool
- Download Lenovo Vibe K5 Note Stock Rom [Flash File]
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download fastboot ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
⇓⇓ Download China Global MIUI 8.5 ROM For MI 5C ⇓⇓
Guide To install:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂