Download Latest China Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For MI 6
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI 6 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this China Stable 184.108.40.206 ROM For Mi 6. Many things should have been fixed in this build. It is the China stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this as a daily usage.
- Install Android 6.0 MIUI 8 For Redmi Note 3
- Install B608 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe
- Micromax BOLT D320 Firmware
- Install B370 Huawei Mate S Android 6.0 OTA
- Install Android 6.0 B380 Firmware For Huawei Mate S CRR-L09
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM. or Fastboot ROM For MI Mix 2 as per your installation.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM And Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To install With Fastboot Method:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂