The G950USQU1AQDF update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone. You find more nougat OTA and firmware update in the previous post on this blog. Officially Samsung launched the latest G950USQU1AQDF Update For Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (Verizon Wireless) variant device with fix red tint issue and April 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device, then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone latest nougat Android version. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that introduced in this Android nougat update.
About Galaxy S8 SM-G950U, the Samsung Galaxy S8 came with Samsung Exynos 8895 processor 4GB of RAM. It has 64GB of internal storage and a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 has 12-megapixel primary camera and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 runs on Nougat latest Samsung Experience UI the phone powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
This update also comes with fix red tint issue and latest security patch update. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (Verizon wireless) version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – Samsung Experience UI
- Firmware Versions: – G950USQU1AQDF
- Galaxy S8: – SM-G950U
- Release Date: – 27-04-2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.04.2017
- Region: – Verizon Wireless
- Status: – Official
⇓⇓ G950USQU1AQDF Update For Galaxy S8 SM-G950U ⇓⇓
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G950U.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin ⇒ Here and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G928TUVU4EQE1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.