Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.5 ROM For Redmi 4A
Changelog for MIUI 184.108.40.206:
- Couldn’t save contacts in some cases is now fixed
- Couldn’t save contact photos from gallery in some cases fixed
- Errors while adding contacts to group fixed
- Issues with SMS notifications fixed
- Home screen switches in lite mode fixed
- New fonts added to themes
- Optimized front camera beauty mode
If you are a Xiaomi Redmi 4A user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 220.127.116.11 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. below are the instructions and download links follow them.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A
NOTE: If you already on the developer ROM then wipe all data otherwise it may cause some serious problems!!
- Install CyanogenMod 13 in Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Install Resurrection Remix (CM 12.1) ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- [FIRMWARE] Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Firmware and Tool
- Install CM 14.1 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version [VoLTE supported]
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download fastboot ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool and files.
⇓⇓ Download Fastboot ROM and Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To install:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂