The official HomTom HT20 Pro Stock Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. HomTom HT20 Pro is now available on the market and after release TWRP and root method, you can install lots of mods, custom ROM and much more. To keep your device safe always save HomTom HT20 Pro firmware to repair. You can also update HomTom HT20 Pro smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick HomTom HT20 Pro.
Download HomTom HT20 Pro Firmware
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the Stock ROM or stock firmware for HomTom HT20 Pro. By installing this stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Also, you can use this firmware to unbrick HomTom HT20. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your device. The HomTom HT20 Pro Stock Firmware is now available for all regions with play store. So let’s go the instruction to download the Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Device name: HomTom HT20 Pro
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
Download HomTom HT20 Pro Stock Firmware
We have uploaded the latest HomTom HT20 Pro firmware, SP Flash Too, and MTK driver so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick HomTom HT20 Pro.
|Model Name: HomTom HT20 Pro||Download Links||File Size|
|Tool - MTK FLASH||SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836_Win.zip||54.04MB|
|Driver - MTK Driver||MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip||55.27MB|
Guide To Install Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Then extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Now install USB drivers.
- After that open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6753_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.
- Latest Elephone H1 Firmware with Driver and SP Flash Tool
- Elephone U Pro Stock Firmware For Unbrick and Update
- Download HomTom HT16 Stock Firmware For Unbrick and Update