HTC Nexus 9 launched in October 2014. Till now nougat 7.1.1 beta update rolling out on Nexus 9. We all know Nexus device made by Google. Many developers work on this device, and at least Lineage officially build Lineage OS 14.1 For Nexus 9 Android Nougat 7.1.2. This device released with Android 5.0 Lollipop with AOSP based interface. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android) but this ROM support theme change, Audio FX and much more. Also, Lineage OS gives you an opportunity to nougat experience. This ROM based on the Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
You knew that CyanogenMod’s closed there all services, like making custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, caynogenMod company purchased name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
Lineage OS 14.1 is the best custom ROM for performance, battery backup, and gaming. LineageOS is perfect for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Also, this custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change equalizer setting. Lineage OS can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP and CWM, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Nexus 9. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Flash Lineage OS 14.1 For Nexus 9 and enjoy the experience of nougat with more stable performance.
Working Features of Lineage OS 14.1:-
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data).
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Audio, GPS.
- Camera, Camcorder.
- Video Playback.
- Almost everything.
You may like also: –
- Vendor img ⇒ vendor-volantis-n9f27c.img (Flashable with TWRP)
- Bootloader img ⇒ bootloader-flounder-3.50.0.0143.img (Flashable with fastboot)
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage 14.1 ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Lineage OS 14.1 For Nexus 9 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ lineage-14.1-20170606-nightly-flounder-signed.zip ” and “Gapps” & copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-14.1-20170606-nightly-flounder-signed.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Then flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- If you want to root your device then flash superSU file after flashing gapps.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.