Install Android 7.1 MAD OS Nougat ROM For Coolpad Note 3
Working Features Of MAD OS ROM:
- Smart wake
- Audio Recorder
- Both storages and MTP
- HW Encoding and Decoding
Much more features are working great. I personally tested this ROM. I can tell that this ROM is best after the Resurrection Remix. MAD OS has a low customization that RR. The main thing is this ROM solved the Stock Cam video recording bug which was in all of the custom ROMs developed for this device. Battery backup was good too. MAD OS developer said they will fix the VOLTE bug.
- Jio4GVoice Calls ( You can fix this issue by deleting the root files of Jio4GVoice on internal storage using ES file explorer and then Restart your phone bug will be solved.)
Recommended For You:
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Note 3
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Pac-Man ROM For Coolpad Note3
- Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.2 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
- Latest Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Note 3
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MAD OS ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MAD OS ROM For Coolpad Note 3 ⇓⇓
Install TWRP Recovery provided above otherwise installation will give error!!
NOTE: Use ARM64, 7.1 Pico or Nano version GAPPS Only
Guide To Install:-
- Download “madOS_7.1.2_note3.Zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Install TWRP Recovery provided above otherwise installation will give error!!
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the madOS_7.1.2_note3.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Click on add more ZIPS and navigate to GAPPS.Zip, again add more ZIPS and select SuperSu.Zip
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.