Download Android 7.0 Nougat MAD OS ROM For Oukitel U13
Oukitel U13 has a display of 720 by 1280 resolution and 5inch of the display. The Oukitel U13 has 1Ghz Octa core Mediatek 6753 processor with 3GB of RAM. Oukitel U13 is having the storage of 64GB and can be expanded up to 128GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels rear camera and 13 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000mAh of battery capacity a smartphone runs on Android 6.0.
This ROM comes with many new features. It is almost stable ROM if you find some of the minor bugs there, then please comment below. It is fast more than stock android. If you are Oukitel U13 user, then you must download and install this new Android 7.1.2 nougat MAD OS ROM on your phone. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new nougat custom ROM on Oukitel_U13.
Working Features of MAD OS:-
- HW Decoding/Encoding
- FM Radio etc
- offline charging animation
- many more customizable MAD OS features.
⇓⇓ MAD OS ROM For Oukitel U13 ⇓⇓
Check Also: –
- Coolpad Dazen 1 Stock Firmware and Tool
- Micromax Bolt Q331 Firmware and Tool
- Install Android L Material Custom Rom For XOLO 8x-1000
- Guide To Install LG V10 Android Nougat Update Manually
- First, take total backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Guide to install TWRP from ⇒ Here
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MAD OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
Note: Select Arm64 Android 7.1 Nano
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MAD OS ROM_Oukitel_U13_zip” and “Gapps” & copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the MAD OS ROM_Oukitel_U13_zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device into recovery.
- Flash Gapps file (same step) and wipe caches.
- Then Reboot your device & enjoy.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.