The official Micromax Vdeo 2 Q4101 Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. If you are a user of Micromax Vdeo 2 and bricked the device by installing custom ROM or other mods then you can recover your device by using this Firmware. We will guide you how to install Micromax Vdeo 2 Q4101 Firmware with Spreadtrum flash tool.
Micromax released Micromax Vdeo 2 Q4101 with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This device runs on quad-core 1.3 GHz processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Micromax Vdeo 2 Q4101 comes with 4.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 480 x 854 pixels. It has 8 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 32 GB.
The Micromax Vdeo 2 has 5-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. It has removable Li-Po 1800 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Micromax Vdeo 2 Q4101 Stock Firmware
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, and any software related problem, Spreadtrum FRP unlocks issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbricks Vdeo 2 Q4101. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Micromax Vdeo 2 Q4101. So let’s go to the instruction to download Micromax Vdeo 2 Q4101 Firmware.
- Android Version: Android 6.0
- Android Name: Marshmallow
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 14.04.2017
- Device name: Micromax Vdeo 2
- Model number: Q4101
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.2 GB
Download Micromax Vdeo 2 Q4101 Firmware
We have uploaded latest firmware, Spreadtrum flash tool and Spreadtrum driver to you can download directly from our site.
Firmware ⇒ MMX_Q4101_SW_V28.0_HW_V0.21_14042017_2.zip
Driver ⇒ USB-Spreadtrum Android.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Programmer path to select MBN File.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol up down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:-
- Download Micromax Bharat 2 Plus Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Download Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Micromax Bharat 4 Q440 Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Guide To Install Micromax Vdeo 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.