Huawei previous year launched Huawei P9. This device previous year awarded for best camera smartphone. Many users want to install custom ROM but the everytime camera isn’t good as stock so its a big problem. Today we found MiUI 8 On Huawei P9 With Ported P9 Camera. Everything works fine also Huawei camera work perfectly. This ROM based on EMUI 4.1 marshmallow.
MiUI is best android best custom ROM, this UI comes with Xiaomi devices. One xda developer share this MiUI 8 custom ROM for Huawei P9. All the features work as of yet and this ROM can be used as a daily use. MiUI 8 brings lots of features and it is Smooth and Faster.
Many users don’t like the EMUI so, if you want a new customize UI then just download and install this ROM.The best part of MiUI ROM is, it has its own Security Center which offers great security against unwanted programs & Files. Also, this ROM is based on Sammy, you will get a MIUI experience instead of an AOSP one. For install, MiUI 8 needs TWRP and rooted device. If you are new to the process, then please follow the instructions below.
- Based on EMUI 4.1 marshmallow.
- MIUI Themes Included
- Huawei P9 camera.
- MI apps included
- Device lost features
- Quick boot 10-20 seconds
- Battery saver
⇓⇓ Click image to zoom in ⇓⇓
- First, take a full phone backup by using a custom recovery.
- Make sure install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Your device at least to 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download MiUI 8 ROM from below “download” section.
- Download MIUI SuperSU and CDMA audio fix (optional) from Recommended tools option.
⇓⇓ Download MiUI 8 On Huawei P9 ⇓⇓
You may also like:
Guide To Install:
- Download “miui_eva-al10_7.8.12_d29jxg2ji2_6.0.zip” and copy the file to external storage.
- Now turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ Wipe Dalvik cache, system, data, cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the miui_eva-al10_7.8.12_d29jxg2ji2_6.0.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, again follow the previous step then flash MIUI SuperSU and CDMA audio fix (if you want).
- Reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-7 Minutes to boot.