Download MIUI 8 ROM For Galaxy S6 Edge Plus (All Variants)
Short Info About Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus:
Galaxy S6 Edge Plus launched. Display of 1440 by 2560 resolution and 5.7inch of the screen. Galaxy S6 Edge Plus has 1.5GHz octa-core Exynos 7420 processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Galaxy S6 Edge Plus is having the storage of 32GB and can’t be expanded. In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. Powered by 3000 mAh of the battery.
About MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM:
This ROM comes with many new features. It is fast, smoother you should give it a try. If you are Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus user, then you must download and install this new MIUI 8 Marshmallow For Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of Marshmallow MIUI 8 custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
MIUI 8 is a stock operating system of Xiaomi’s devices. Just follow the procedure properly and you are ready for MIUI 8 ROM.
Working Features of MIUI 8:-
- 2G-3G Network Switch
- Lineage Boosts
- All sensors
- Almost Everything
- Face video camera (Video, Selfie Work)
Recommended For You:
- Update G950USQU1AQDE Firmware For Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (US)
- Latest Android 6.0 Custom MIUI 8 For Nubia Z11
- Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 For Honor 7
- G925FXXU5EQBG Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MIUI 8 ROM, Magisk manager, Root Explorer, Face Camera fix Zip files from below links.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 ROM For Galaxy S6 Edge Plus ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI8_ROM.Zip” ”Magisk manager”, Root Explorer, Face Camera Fix Zip files copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the MIUI8_ROM.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Then Click on add more zips.
- Select ”Magisk manager”, Root Explorer, ”Face Camera Fix” zip files.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Boot the ROM and set the language preference to English, you change the language settings later but for the setup purpose, you need to set the English language. The fingerprint will bug at the end just skip that, it will save your finger anyway.
- Go to the second panel of the launcher, there you will see a Chinese app open it and install GAPPS.
- Now Go to Root Explorer App, if you don’t have it download it. Now go to DATA/LOCAL there you will see USERINIT.SH and launch it with ROOT access.
DONE!! now enjoy your MIUI ROM. This ROM is developed by an XDA member SoDeadly.