Install NCHMIEI Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For MI Note 3
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are Mi Note 3 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM for MI Note 3. Many things should have been fixed in this build, you can use it for daily usage. It is the global stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this for a daily usage.
If you are an MI Note 3 user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For Mi Note_3 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for MI.
- Resurrection Remix-N v5.8.2 Nougat ROM For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
- Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P
- Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For Redmi Note 3
- Install Stable China Global MIUI 8.5 ROM For MI 5C
- Install Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For Redmi Y1 Lite
- Download Latest China Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For MI 6
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
⇓⇓ Download Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help