Download Android 7.0 Nougat BETA B302 Update For MediaPad M3
Some day ago Huawei released Huawei MediaPad M3 smartphone with EMUI 4.1 Marshmallow. The M3 is run 2.3 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 950 octa-core. This device comes with 4 GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64 GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 8.4 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels. Huawei MediaPad M3 lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. [Optimizations] Improved device security with Google security patches. Many users do not get this update on their device via updater app, so if you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the guide and B302 ROM link for Huawei MediaPad M3 version. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. B302 Update For MediaPad M3 Update for. The build number is BTV-DL09C900B300. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Firmware Versions: B302 Update
- Device: MediaPad M3
- Firmware: BTV-DL09C900B300
- Status: – Official
- Size: 1.3 GB
- This firmware work only Huawei MediaPad M3 variant, do not try other version devices. This is the BETA version, not the final version.
- J727TUVU1AQD7 Galaxy J7 POP SM-J727T Firmware (May 2017)
- Stable B206 EMUI 4.0 Huawei MediaPad M2 Firmware [M2-801L] [Europe]
- Guide To Update B601 Marshmallow Huawei P8 Lite Firmware [Europe]
- G950USQU1AQEF Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware (June 2017)
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B302 Update For MediaPad M3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Update:–
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.