Install Nougat Update For Huawei P9 B322 AT&T Mexico
Short Info About Huawei P9:
The Huawei P9 smartphone which was launched in April 2016. The phone comes with the 5.2-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels. The display has PPI of 423pixels per inch. The P9 is powered by 2.5GHz octa-core Kirin 955 processor comes with 3/4GB of RAM. Cameras are to be considered the P9 comes with the Dual 12 megapixels at the rear at 8 megapixels at front.
This update improves system security with Google security patches. [Optimizations] Improved device security with Google security patches. Many users do not get this update on their device via updater app, so if you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the guide and B322 ROM link for Huawei P9 version. First, unroot of your device and then follow posted flashing method. The build number is EVA-L19C212B322. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Firmware Versions: B322
- Device: Huawei P9
- Firmware: EVA-L19C212B322
- Status: – Official
- Size: 1.3 GB
- This update work only Huawei P9 B322 AT&T Mexican variant, do not try other version devices.
- Guide To Update B601 Marshmallow Huawei P8 Lite Firmware [Europe]
- Install B604 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe [Dual-SIM]
- Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Moto X Style XT-1572 (Indian)
- Guide To Install B397 Marshmallow Huawei P8 Update [Europe]
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B322 Huawei P9 Update ⇓⇓
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
- Download Huawei P9 Stock Rom’s International and Chinese Rom’s
Guide To Install Update:-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The fast time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.