Today share official Oppo R809T stock firmware, tool, driver. We have new stock firmware for Oppo R809T.
Oppo released Oppo R809T smartphone with stable Android OS v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean). This device powered by 1.20 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor and it comes with 1 GB of RAM. Oppo R809T packs with 16 GB of Internal storage that can be expanded 32 GB via a MicroSD. It has a 4.7-inch Capacitive multi-touch touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
Oppo R809T lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel brick camera for taken a good quality picture and 2-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Those people till now don’t get any update, or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. Your device bricked or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert to stock firmware.
You may also like:-
- Android Version: – Android 4.2.1
- Android Name: – Jelly Bean
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – 11/11/2014
- Model: – Oppo R809T
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 623 MB
⇓⇓ Download Oppo R809T Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR and 7zip.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button & browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.