Download Marshmallow Resurrection Remix ROM For Lenovo Vibe K5
Short Info About Lenovo Vibe K5:
Lenovo Vibe K5 launched in November 2016. Display of 720 by 1280 resolution and 5inch of the display. Vibe K5 has 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor, and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Vibe K5 is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 32 GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2750 mAh of the battery. Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow version.
About Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 Marshmallow ROM:
This ROM comes with many new features. It is fast more than stock android. If you are Lenovo Vibe K5 user, then you must download and install this new Resurrection Remix Marshmallow ROM For Lenovo Vibe K5. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new RR custom ROM on Lenovo Vibe K5.
Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 is based on the Marshmallow version. Creates an awesome combination of many features, performance tweaks, customization, and power. You can customize each and everything.
- Lenovo Vibe K5 (A6020)
Working Features of Resurrection Remix OS:-
- 2G-3G-4G Network Switch
- Active Display
- Tile style and much more try them out now !!
- Led Notification
- Video recording
Check Also: –
- Android 7.1.2 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For OnePlus 3 / 3T
- [Custom Rom] Install Stable Ported Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 In HTC 526G+
- Guide To Install Custom Lollipop 5.0 Rom For Lenovo A536
- OrionLP v1.8 Lollipop ROM For Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10F
- Install Android 6.0.1 BLISS POP ROM For Lenovo Vibe C
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Resurrection Remix ROM” and “Gapps” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the RR_5.7.4_Marshmallow_ROM_Lenovo_Vibe_K5.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Then Click on add more zips.
- Select Gapps file.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.