Someday ago Samsung release Beta Android Oreo ROM on Galaxy S8/S8 Plus. At this time Beta 2 Update is ready for Samsung Galaxy S8/Plus.so today we found a guide to install Samsung Galaxy S8/Plus Oreo Beta 2 Update for you. If you want to install this Oreo Beta 2 update then follows the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system.
Beta 2 android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build G950USQU1ZQJJ and G955USQU1ZQJJ for the Galaxy S8 SM-G950U and S8 plus SM-G955U version. This update works on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 plus Snapdragon variant device. This Samsung experience version 9.0 update is available for both Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Snapdragon variants users.
Samsung already started rolling out Beta Android Oreo ROM On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus. Experience version 9.0 comes with lots of new features. It is based on the latest version of the operating system built on the Android Oreo UI and UX. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the Samsung Galaxy S8/Plus Oreo Beta 2 Update. This update will install in fastboot mode. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Backup your current ROM and data.
- Need installed flash tool ADB Flash tool download it from below links.
- Need your device at least to 70% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Enable ” USB debugging.”
- Read full Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Samsung Galaxy S8/Plus Oreo Beta 2 Update ⇓⇓
Oreo Beta 2 for SM-G950U G950USQU1ZQJJ: G950USQU1AQGL-to-U1ZQJJ.zip
Oreo Beta 2 for SM-G955U G955USQU1ZQJJ: G955USQU1AQGL-to-U1ZQK1.zip
Galaxy S8 AQGL Baseband: Download
Galaxy S8+ AQGL Baseband: Download
Install Beta Android Oreo ROM On Galaxy S8/S8 Plus AT&T: Download
G955FXXU1ZQJJ Oreo Firmware On Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos Variant: Download
Guide to install AGQL baseband file:-
If your device already running on AQGL firmware then skip this step.
- Download AQGL package and ODIN.
- Extract AQGL baseband and ODIN zip.
- Now select BL, AP, CP, and CSC in their respective slots.
- Then click on download.
- After this is done, your device will reboot into recovery mode.
Guide To Flash The Update:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above Oreo Beta 2 zip file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip ”
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
Now you have successfully update OREO on your device. If you have any problems comment in the comment box. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it!!