Guide To Install Stable MIUI 9 On DOOGEE Y6 MT6750
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look. Much more features are there in MIUI 9. You should check all the features yourself it will be good.
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 3/3T
- Install Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W Nougat Firmware Manually
- Guide To Install Android 4.4.2 CyanogenMod ROM For Karbonn A16
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi 5S
- Install B607 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe (Single Sim)
- Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On MI Max
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Stable MIUI 9 Custom ROM from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Stable MIUI 9 On DOOGEE Y6 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI_9Stable_DOOGEEY6.Zip” and Update.Zip copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the MIUI_9Stable_DOOGEEY6.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Click on add more ZIPS and navigate to update.Zip
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.