Guide To Install Android 6.0.1 OnePlus 3 MIUI 8 Custom ROM
This post about guide to install Android 6.0.1 OnePlus 3 MIUI 8 custom ROM.
Today we are shares MIUI 8 custom ROM for OnePlus 3 in GizRom. The new MIUI 8 is based on the android marshmallow. MIUI 8 is android open source projects. This ROM comes with many new features. MIUI 8 is a lightweight ROM focused on performance, battery, and stability. It looks like some of android stock ROM, and fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance.
if you are OnePlus 3 users and fan of custom ROMs then you need to test this new android marshmallow MIUI on your device, flash this MIUI and android marshmallow and enjoy the experience of new MIUI lets go to the instructions….
About OnePlus 3 :-
OnePlus released OnePlus 3 smartphone comes with stable android os, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The OnePlus 3 is run on 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM and internal storage is 64 GB that can not be expanded via sd card. It has 5.5 inches, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels displays with PPI of 401. This phone lets you snap fair 16-megapixel camera for photos & 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Note :- This Rom Support Only China Version, Not The Global Version
- Backup Your All phone data.
- Need to be rooted and Unlocked bootloader.
- Need Installed Custom Recover.
- Your Device At Least To 60% Charge for flashing.
- Download miui_OnePlus3_6.7.21_20160723_6.0.zip
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 For OnePlus 3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “miui_OnePlus3_6.7.21_20160723_6.0.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Then Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- Now In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- Next In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select miui_OnePlus3_6.7.21_20160723_6.0.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If face any problem then comment below ….. 🙂 🙂 🙂