Install Android 7.0 CyanogenMod 14 Rom For OnePlus X
This post about Install Android 7.0 CyanogenMod 14 Rom For OnePlus X.
Today we are shares CyanogenMod 14 custom ROM for OnePlus X in gizrom. It is the new version of CyanogenMod with many new features. The new CM14 is based on the AOSP [Android 7.0]. This ROM comes with many new features. CyanogenMod 14 is the best custom ROM. It looks like Android 7.0 nougat stock type but this ROM supports also theme changes, multi-window and much more. It not totally stable but good performance, good battery backup. If you are OnePlus X users want to test CyanogenMod then you download this new android 7.0 CM14 on your device. Flash this and enjoy the experience of new CM 14.
About OnePlus X :-
OnePlus X smartphone comes with stable Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). The OnePlus X is run on 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and internal storage is 16 GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.00 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 13-megapixel back camera for photos & 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 2525 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. Now let’s go to the instructions….
CyanogenMod 14 Rom Details :-
- Based on Android 7.0
- CM14 Multi-window Mode
- New System UI in CM14
- CM14 will have a Better Optimized Battery Management
- Theme Support.
- Fresh Audiofx
- And much more.
- Tri-state keys
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Unlock bootloader on your device.
- Need Installed Custom Recover.
- Your Device At Least To 60% Charge.
- Download cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-onyx.zip and Gapps
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 For OnePlus X ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-onyx.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu go to Install
- Then Navigate To The Rom zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-onyx.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Then Flash Gapps by the same step accepts wipe or format.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
- Similarly, Flash The Compatible Google Apps.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Please share this content if you like this post 😉 😉 😉