Guide To Update Manually Android 7.0 Nougat For Moto G4 Plus
This post about Guide To Update Manually Android 7.0 Nougat For Moto G4 Plus
Some day ago launched android 7.0 nougat. Motorola rolled out android 7.0 nougat for Moto G4 Plus . Finally today we got android 7.0 nougat OTA for Moto G4 Plus XT1643 XT1640 XT1642 XT1622 and XT1626 variants device. So today we want for share the nougat OTA that you flash Manually via recovery. This comes new version of android with many new features. This ROM is based on the Android 7.0 nougat.
It looks like stock Android 7.0 nougat launcher. This ROM supports also multi-window, Vulkan API, along and much more. This ROM works properly, the developer doesn’t find any bugs in this ROM if you find so please comment below. Its battery backup also good. If you are Moto G4 Plus users and you want android 7.0 nougat ROM for your device so it is best OTA update for your device. Flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new android 7.0 nougat with new features.
Android 7.0 features :-
- Improved Notifications
- New Messaging Apps
- Seamless update
- Vulkan API
- Multi-language support, emoji and app links
- Along with other features
Supported Device :-
- This OTA Update Works Only Moto G4 Plus XT1643 XT1640 XT1642 XT1622 And XT1626 Variants.
- Backup Your All phone data.
- Your Device At Least To 60% Charge for flashing.
- Download Blur_Version.24.31.64.athene.retail.en.US.zip
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Nougat For Moto G4 Plus ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “Blur_Version.24.31.64.athene.retail.en.US.zip” & Copy It To Internal Storage.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select Blur_Version.24.31.64.athene.retail.en.US.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.