Install Android 7.0 Experience ROM v5.0 On OnePlus 3
OnePlus 3 is OnePlus’s most successful flagship phone now a day. The manufacturer has sold more than 6 million devices worldwide. Indian Android users have been a fan of OnePlus for quite a long time. Now a day many people want Android 7.0 nougat ROM experience on their smartphone. For this popularity much developer works on this device, After many waiting, a developer made Experience ROM v5.0 nougat ROM. It comes with Android 7.0 for OnePlus 3.
OnePlus 3 launched with a highly customized version of Google’s Android called Oxygen OS 3.2.8. But everyone not likes this customized version of Android. Also, it gives you Google latest version of Android 7.0 nougat. The Experience ROM v5.0 based on OxygenOS 4.0 – Nougat it looks like same of google launcher and main things that it is more customized and optimized for gaming and performance. So, if you like this then download it.
Experience ROM v5.0 is a custom ROM that’s why you can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please follow the guide below. Flash this Experience ROM v5.0 Android 7.0 for OnePlus 3 and enjoy the experience of nougat with new interface lets go to the instructions….
Experience ROM v5.0 Features:-
- Based on OxygenOS 4.0
- Stock Kernel
- Permissive Mode
- init.d support
- Installed SuperSU v2.79, Busybox 1.25.1
- AdAway Preinstalled
- Custom Font
- A.R.I.S.E Sound Systems
- Increased Headphones volume
- Cool Bootanimation
- All Google Pixel Sounds
- Build-In OOS 4.0.0 – Firmware + Modem
- And much more….
- Create Full Backup of your phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 50-60% Charge for flashing.
- Download Experience_ROM_v5.0_OOS4.0-by_Jamal.zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Experience ROM v5.0 For OnePlus 3 ⇓⇓
All version :- Experience_ROM_v5.0_OOS4.0-by_Jamal.zip
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Experience_ROM_v5.0_OOS4.0-by_Jamal.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Select Experience_ROM_v5.0_OOS4.0-by_Jamal.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.