Install CyanogenMod 13 For Huawei Ascend G760
Launched in June 2014 which Huawei ascend G7 is run by a 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor and it comes standard with 2GB of memory.
Today we share CM13 ROM customized Huawei ascend G7 in Gizrom. The new CM13 is based on Android6.0.
This ROM has many new features. It is a focus on performance, custom power and the latest compact and ROM. If you are a user of Huawei ascend G7 and Luo fan CM13 must test this new Android6.0 Lollipop CM13 custom ROM on your phone, it is more than the stock UI, good fast more stable performance. This is Flash’s Android6.0 Lollipop CM13 ROM and enjoys new experiences marshmallows in your Huawei ascend G7. Let’s go to operate.
CyanogenMod 13 Rom Details :-
- Smarter Screen
- Cyanogen Browser
- Redesigned Launcher
- Fresh Audiofx
- Multi Window Support.
- New System UI And More Customization.
- New “Do Not Disturb” Settings.
- And Much More.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need To Have Your Bootloader Unlocked.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Need Your Device At Least To 70% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download cm-13.0-UNOFFICIAL-mparus-g760.zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Cm 13 For Huawei Ascend G760 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Custom Rom:-
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Navigate To The CM 13.zip File, You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-13.0-UNOFFICIAL-mparus-g760.zip From The List To Flash It.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Now Reboot Your Device And Enjoy CM 13 On Huawei Ascend G760.
Note:- Fast Time Its Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
Original Source :- xda