Install Official Nougat CyanogenMod 14.1 For OnePlus 3
This post about install official nougat CyanogenMod 14.1 for oneplus 3.
Some day ago launched android 7.1 nougat. Cyanogen team now rolled out CyanogenMod 14.1 for many devices. Finally today we got first official CM 14.1 build for OnePlus 3 device. So today we want for share CyanogenMod 14.1 custom ROM for Oneplus 3. This is the new version of CyanogenMod with many new features and android 7.1 all features. This ROM is based on the Android 7.1 nougat. We know that CyanogenMod is the best custom ROM for any device. It is most optimized and able to customized custom ROM. It looks like some of stock Android 7.1 nougat launcher.
This ROM supports also theme changes, multi-window, androidFX and much more. The ROM is an experimental build but it’s quite stable for daily use. Its battery backup also good. If you are Oneplus 3 users and you want android 7.1 nougat ROM for your device so it is best to custom Rom. Flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new android 7.1 nougat with CyanogenMod 14.1
About Oneplus 3 :-
Oneplus 3 smartphone comes with stable Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The Oneplus 3 is run on 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. It comes with 64 GB of internal storage that can not be expanded via MicroSD card. It has 5.5 inches, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 16-megapixel back camera for photos & 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. So let’s go to the instructions below….
- Backup Your All phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery from ⇒ Here
- Your Device At Least To 60-70% Charge for flashing.
- Download cm-14.1-x-EXPERIMENTAL-x-oneplus3.zip
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14.1 For OnePlus 3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “cm-14.1-x-EXPERIMENTAL-x-oneplus3.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-14.1-x-EXPERIMENTAL-x-oneplus3.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After process Done again flash gapps file (same step).
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.