Install CyanogenMod 14 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version
This post about Install CyanogenMod 14 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version.
Today we are shares CyanogenMod 14 custom ROM for Redmi Note 3. It is the new version of CyanogenMod with many new features. This new CM14 is based on the AOSP [Android 7.0.]. CyanogenMod 14 is the best custom ROM for any device. it is most customized ROM. It looks like some of stock Android 7.0 nougat launcher but this ROM supports also theme changes, multi-window, androidFX and much more.This ROM works properly but some of the bugs there it fix in next patch. Its battery backup also very good. If you are Redmi Note 3 users and you want to android 7.0 nougat ROM so it is best to custom Rom for you. Flash this and enjoy the experience of new CyanogenMod 14.
About Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 :-
Redmi Note 3 smartphone comes with stable Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). The Redmi Note 3 is run on 1.4GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. It comes with 16/32 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 16-megapixel back camera for photos & 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. Now let’s go to the instructions….
CyanogenMod 14 Rom Details :-
- Based on Android 7.0
- CM14 Multi-window Mode
- New System UI in CM14
- Fingerprint support
- CM14 will have a Better Optimized Battery Management
- Theme Support.
- RIL, GPS, audioFX work fine.
- And much more.
- CM related features or anything that’s out of my scope and in CM scope.
- Photo capture does not work on some Redmi Note 3.
- Video recording not work.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recover.
- Your Device At Least To 70% Charge.
- Download cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-kenzo.zip and Gapps
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 For Redmi Note 3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-kenzo.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu go to Install
- Then Navigate To The Rom zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-kenzo.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Then Flash Gapps by the same step accepts wipe or format.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
- Similarly, Flash The Compatible Google Apps.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
please share this post if you like this…. 🙂 🙂 🙂