Update OxygenOS 4.7.1 On OnePlus 5T [FULL ROM]
This is the latest update post of Update OxygenOS 4.7.1 On OnePlus 5T [FULL ROM]. OnePlus is continuously updating their new flagship device OnePlus 5T. So here is the release of Oxygen OS 4.7.1 for OnePlus 5T. Today we got a new Security patch and the OTA ROM OxygenOS 4.7.1 update from OnePlus. Check below changelog. Today we are sharing OxygenOS 4.7.1 for OnePlus 5T With November 2017 Security Patch OTA.
This new OxygenOS 4.7.1 update is one of the minor updates for OnePlus 5T. From this update, OnePlus 5T getting more app speed. This update improves the performance of the device. Many bugs have been fixed through this update. Check out the features of this update from below.
Features and details:-
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Latest Security patches
- Early bugs fixes
- Improved Optimization
Recommended For You:
- G930UUES4BQG1 Galaxy S7 SM-G930U Nougat Firmware (July 2017)
- Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus One
- G930UUEU4BQF3 Galaxy S7 SM-G930U Nougat Firmware (June 2017)
- Official CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow Custom Rom For OnePlus 2
- Download Stock G930UUEU4BQD2 Galaxy S7 SM-G930U Firmware
- Guide To Install Stock Nougat Firmware For Lenovo K8 Note
- Charge your device to 50-60%.
- Download the package from below according to your installation procedure.
- For OTA update download OTA package, for clean install download the ROM.
⇓⇓ Download OxygenOS 4.7.1 On OnePlus 5T ⇓⇓
Method #1: For OTA update:-
- Download the OTA zip from above link
- Then save it in the root folder of your internal storage.
- Now go to Settings > System Updates > Settings icon > Local Upgrade. select the ROM OTA file you have downloaded earlier.
- After selection of OTA zip system will prompt and tap on upgrade now.
- The system will be a reboot in the stock recovery and will automatically flash the update.
- The installer will automatically install the update.
Method #2: For firmware update:-
- First of all, take a backup of your important data.
- Then download the OxygenOS Zip file and copy it to phone internal storage root.
- Now Turn Off Your Phone.
- Reboot into recovery by pressing Power + Volume down button Select English.
- Now select Wipe Data and Cache
- Then Install from Local.
- Then select the OxygenOS zip File.
- Now click on Install
- Wait for it to Install
- Now just Reboot your device.
If you liked the post, Don’t forget to share it!!
Also, If you have any problem comment in the comment box below or message us at our official Facebook page GIZROM.