How To Install Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 For OnePlus 2
This post about how to install unofficial CyanogenMod 14 for Oneplus 2.
Today we are shares CyanogenMod 14 custom ROM for Oneplus 2. It is the new version of CyanogenMod with many new features. Its name is CyanogenMod 14, this ROM is based on the Android 7.0 nougat. We know that CyanogenMod is the best custom ROM for any device. It is most optimized custom ROM. It looks like some of stock Android 7.0 nougat launcher. this ROM supports also theme changes, multi-window, androidFX and much more.This ROM works properly but some of the minor bugs there, it fixes in next patch. Its battery backup also good. If you are Oneplus 2 users and you want to android 7.0 nougat ROM so it is best to custom Rom for your device. Flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new CyanogenMod 14.
About Oneplus 2 :-
Oneplus 2 smartphone comes with stable Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The Oneplus 2 is run on 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. It comes with 16/64 GB of internal storage that can not be expanded via MicroSD card. It has 5.5 inches, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 13-megapixel back camera for photos & 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. So let’s go to the instructions below….
- Backup Your All phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recover.
- Your Device At Least To 60% Charge for flashing.
- Download cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-oneplus2.zip
- Download Compatible Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download CyanogenMod 14 For OnePlus 2 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-oneplus2.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select cm-14.0-x-UNOFFICIAL-oneplus2.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Then Flash Gapps by the same step accepts wipe or format.
- After process Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
- Similarly, Flash The Compatible Google Apps.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
please share this post with your friends and thanks to xda senior member Seraph08…. 🙂 🙂 🙂