On this week ASUS sends a new update on ZenFone 3 Zoom. The version came with latest WW-V22.214.171.124 Nougat Firmware. Latest WW-V126.96.36.199 ZEN UI 4.0 is now available for ZenFone 3 Zoom. We provide official firmware link below. Today we share with you WW-V188.8.131.52 ZEN UI 4.0 On ZenFone 3 Zoom. Latest ZEN UI 4.0 have more smart UI and it comes with many new features like photos can be sorted by Facial recognition. Also, the user will be treated with visual delight of animated themes and stunning HD wallpapers. It also brings in the SOS feature for availing emergency services. Let’s some talk about the device.
The ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Also, has 32/64/128 GB of internal storage. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap Dual 12-megapixel rare camera and 13-megapixel front camera. It has a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
This update brings the latest Android 7.1.1 to the device and improves Zen UI 4.0. Many users want to update their device to nougat !!! Then you are the right place. Here the guide and WW-V184.108.40.206 ZEN UI 4.0 On ZenFone 3 Zoom. This firmware flash by stock recovery. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. Install ZEN UI 4.0 On ZenFone 3 Zoom which build number is WW-V220.127.116.11. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Nougat v7.1.1
- Firmware Versions: V18.104.22.168
- Model number: ZE553KL
- Release Date: 14.Sept.2017
- Type: OTA
- Size : 1.95 GB
- System upgrades to ZEN UI 4.0.
- System Stability Improved.
⇓⇓ Download WW-V22.214.171.124 ZEN UI 4.0 On ZenFone 3 Zoom ⇓⇓
- Please, first of all, check your device model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs to 50% charge for flashing.
Guide To Install:-
- Download ” UL-Z01H-WW-126.96.36.199-user.zip ” file from the above-mentioned link.
- Move the download file in your internal storage.
- Now rename the file name ” UL-Z01H-WW-188.8.131.52-user.zip – Zenfone.zip “.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- In recovery menu click Apply update from your device storage.
- Then select to install the Zenfone.zip, which you downloaded before.
- Wait for complete this process.
- After process done reboot your device.