Install B138 Emui 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 Android 7.0 [MHA-L29]
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei Mate 9. The Huawei Mate 9 runs 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 64 GB GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.9 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Mate 9 lets you snap brilliant Dual 20 MP +12 MP back camera for good image and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It measures 156.90 x 78.90 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 190.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
Some day ago Huawei releases a new OTA update, Many Users Asking that how to update to stock_B138 Nougat OTA for manually flash by stock recovery. We Already shared The Huawei Mate 9 Android 7.0 B138 OTA Zip. Here The Guide And B138 Firmware Link. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide…
Firmware Details :-
- Android Version :- Nougat v7.0
- UI Version :- Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions :- B138
- Huawei Mate 9 :- MHA-L29
- Release Date :- 26.Dec.2016
- Firmware :- MHA-L29C636B138
- Status :- Official (beta)
- Region :- Europe.
- Changelog :- click here
- Size :-
- OTA update : 224 GB
- This Firmware Work Only Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 variant That Is Already Running A C636 Based Firmware.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B138 For Huawei Mate 9 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install OTA Update :-
- Download OTA Zip File.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Open Dial Pad Type “ *#*# 2846579#*# * ”
- Select Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > confirm the installation.
- Flashing Will Start. After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot.
Note:- Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.