Today we are shares Android 5.1 360 OS Rom For Coolpad Note 3 Lite model in gizrom. The new 360-os rom is based on the Android 5.1 lollipop.
Coolpad note 3 smartphones were launched in October 2015. It is run by 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek 6753 processor and it comes with 3 GB of ram.this rom come with many new features. 360-os is a lightweight rom focused on security, performance and battery life, and cool looking. If you fan of 360-os, don,t like cool UI then you can install it. Its rom for coolpad note 3, working dual sim 4g.
If you are coolpad note 3 user and want to test this new android 5.1 lollipop 360 os custom ROM on your phone, then flash this 360-os android 5.1 lollipop rom and enjoy the experience of 360-os with an android lollipop, let’s go to the instructions.
“Coolpad Note 3” 360 OS ROM Details:-
- Inbuilt Heat Tracing
- Working Fingerprint Scanner You Will Be Surprised After Using It
- Inbuilt Traffic Flow Control
- Auto Call Recorder
- 360 OS Simply Tunes The CPU According To Your Usage. Designed With PowerXtend Technology. 360 OS Optimizes Picture Processing For Less Power Consumption. Comes With Super Saving Mode Which Can Run 3% Of Power For 10 Hours.
- Authority Manager
- Autorun Manager
- Much More.
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Need Your Device At Least To 70% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download 360 OS Rom Zip File.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download 360 OS For Coolpad Note 3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Navigate To The Emui 3.1 Rom zip File, You Downloaded Before.
- Select 360 OS ROM zip From The List To Flash It.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Now Reboot Your Device And Enjoy 360 OS And Lollipop On Coolpad Note 3.
Note:- Fast Time Its Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.
If Any Problem So Comment Below…..
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO PLEASE HIT THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND GOOGLE FRIENDS….. :p :p :p