Android 6.0 Xperia CM 13 ROM For Redmi 3s/prime [VoLte supported]
This ROM comes with many new features. CM 13 a lightweight ROM focused on performance, battery, and stability, this ROM based on CM 13 but it moded with Xperia ROM. It looks like Xperia UI. Fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance. If you are Redmi 3s/prime user and fan of CyanogenMod ROM, then you must test this new Xperia CM 13 for Redmi 3s/prime.
Just flash this Xperia CM 13 ROM and enjoy the experience of new Xperia UI on your Redmi 3s/prime. Finally today we got moded CM 13 for Redmi 3s/prime device. So today we want for share CyanogenMod 13 custom ROM. This is the based on android 6.0 with many new features. We know that CyanogenMod is the best custom ROM for any device. It is most optimized and able to customized ROM.
Thanks to miui forum member wweFaisal for share this beautiful moded CM 13 ROM. You can flash it via TWRP recovery. If you new to the process, then please follow the guide below.
- Everything including VoLte.
- Sensors including fingerprint.
- Xposed Framework.
- Camera(including camcorder).
- HW Decoder.
- create nandroid Backup You’re all phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 60-70% Charge for flashing.
- Download Xperia_CM 13_ROM.zip and GApps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Xperia CM 13 For Redmi 3s/prime ⇓⇓
Xperia_CM 13_ROM.zip / Mirror link
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Xperia_CM 13_ROM.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, Which You Downloaded Before.
- Select Xperia_CM 13_ROM.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note :- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If you like, this content then share this on social media …. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- miui forum