OnePlus finally released Oxygen OS 4.1.0 that comes with android 7.1.1 nougat, after many open beta tests. this Oxygen OS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3T device, that comes via OTA and full ROM. Some day ago OnePlus released a weekly update of Android 7.0 OxygenOS 4.0 OxygenOS 4.0.3 for OnePlus 3T. This update brings the latest security patch with AOSP 7.1.1 sources.
OnePlus 3T launched in November 2016 with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OnePlus promise that they will give Android nougat update for OnePlus 3T. After many beta tests finally, yesterday OnePlus share Oxygen OS 4.1.0 android 7.1.1 update. Now time to fix some major bugs so OnePlus forum released the Oxygen OS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3T.
They fix many bugs and add some new changelog that you see below in the changelog section. However, who don’t get this update, they follow the step, download OTA or full ROM and update device easily. This OTA update completely flashes manually by stock recovery and full ROM flashes manually by TWRP recovery. If you can’t find the OTA, then download and update the OnePlus phone using the built in System updates option in Settings. OnePlus gives this update only Germany or Canada region, so if you use a VPN app like Opera VPN app then you get this OTA update directly in System update app.
Oxygen OS 4.1.0 changelog:-
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction.
- Updated Google security patch to 1st March 2017.
- Improved video stability when recording.
- Added expanded screenshots.
- Improved WiFi connectivity.
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity.
- General bug fixes.
⇓⇓Download Android 7.1.1 Oxygen OS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3T⇓⇓
OTA ⇒ Oxygen OS 4.0.3 > 4.1.0 OTA / Mirror
Full ROM ⇒ OOS 4.1.0 full stock firmware for OP 3T
Install OTA by stock recovery:-
- For flashing this OTA update, your device must be running on OxygenOS 4.0.3 version.
- If you already updated then you can install this update stock recovery via ADB sideload or install from SD Card option.
Install Full ROM by TWRP:-
- At first Take Apps, Message, Contact Backup.
- Download the OxygenOS 4.1.0 ROM zip and copy it to phone internal storage root.
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Then Reboot into recovery by pressing Power + Volume down button, then select English.
- Now select Wipe Data and Cache.
- Next, install from Local.
- Then Select the OxygenOS 4.1.0 zip and flash it.
- Wait for complete the process.
- At last, Reboot your device and enjoy Android 7.1.1 Oxygen OS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3T.
You may also like:-
Android 7.0 Nougat OxygenOS 4.0 On OnePlus 3
OxygenOS 4.0.3 For OnePlus 3 and OnePlus_3T
Android 6.0.1 Official OxygenOS 3.1.4 For Oneplus X