Install Official Android 7.1 Nougat Mokee ROM For Honor 5X
This post about install official Android 7.1 Nougat Mokee ROM For Honor 5X.
Some day ago launched android 7.1 nougat. now time to test android 7.1 on your own device. Finally today we got first official Mokee ROM for Honor 5X device. So we want to share Mokee ROM custom ROM for Honor 5X. This is the new version of Mokee with many new features and android 7.1 all features. This ROM is based on the Android 7.1 nougat with CyanogenMod 14.1. We know that CyanogenMod is the best custom ROM for any device but it is CyanogenMod based custom ROM so it more optimized and customizable. It looks like some of stock Android 7.1 nougat launcher.
This ROM supports also theme changes, multi-window, androidFX and much more. The ROM is an official build also it’s stable. Its battery backup also good for daily use. If you are Honor 5X users and you want android 7.1 nougat ROM for your device so it is best to custom Rom. Flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new android 7.1 nougat with Mokee (CM 14.1) ROM.
About Honor 5X :-
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei Honor 5X. The Honor 5X is run 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor and it comes with 2 GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.5 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors , with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel photos and 5-megapixel. It measures 151.30 x 76.30 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 158.00 grams. It has a non-removable 3000mAh battery.
- Backup Your All phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 60-70% Charge for flashing.
- Download MK71.0-kiwi-xxx-NIGHTLY.zip and Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Mokee ROM For OnePlus 3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “MK71.0-kiwi-xxx-NIGHTLY.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select MK71.0-kiwi-xxx-NIGHTLY.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After process Done again flash gapps file (same step).
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If face any kind of problem then please comment below …. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- xda