Stable B360 EMUI 5.0 Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Stock ROM [EVA-L19]
Huawei end of previous year launched a new smartphone called Huawei P9. The Huawei P9 run 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor and it comes with 3/4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32/64GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.5 IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you snap brilliant Dual 12 MP + 12 MP camera for taking a good picture and 8-megapixel front facing the camera for a selfie. It measures 145.00 x 70.90 x 6.95 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 144.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
After launching Huawei already get many OTA update. However today we found the latest update for Huawei P9 EVA-L19 variant device. The build version is B361 Huawei P9 Android 7.0. Fully new version of EMUI 5.0 build and this update fix some bugs or more stable. Yesterday Huawei P9 got this B361 update. Those people didn’t update your device, who update this version OTA by manually flash.
This Huawei P9 Stock ROM based on EMUI 5.0 Nougat. We already share HiCloud download link given below. Proceed at your own risk, just download and follow step carefully.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- UI Version: – Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: – B361
- Huawei P9: – EVA-L19
- Release Date: – 16.Jan.2017
- Firmware: – EVA-L19C185B361
- Cust: – C185
- Status: – Official
- Size: – 1.40 GB
- Changelog: – click here
- Please, first of all, check your model number and CUST version.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs to 50% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B361 Huawei P9 Stock ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Force Update Method:-
- Create A Full Backup Of Your Phone.
- Download ROM Zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Hold The “Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Button“.
- Automatic Phone Detect Update File & Flashing Will Start.
- After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot & Enjoy Android N.
If flashing failed by “Force Update Method” or “CUST” version doesn’t match then flash this ROM via TWRP, it works easily on any variant of Huawei P9 EVA-L19.
Note: – Fast Time It’s Takes 8-12 Minutes To Boot.