Install B390 Huawei P8 Android 6.0 OTA [Europe][Leak]
Today we share with you guide to install B390 Huawei P8 android 6.0 OTA for the Europe variant device.
Some day ago Huawei launched Huawei P8.The Huawei P8 is run 2GHz octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 935 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 16/64 GB that can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD. It has 5.2 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Huawei P8 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel photos and 8-megapixel. It measures 144.90 x 72.10 x 6.40 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 144.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 2680mAh battery. Many Users Asking For How To Update To Stock_B390 Marshmallow OTA For Manually Flash. We Already shared The Huawei P8 Android 6.0 B390 Ota Zip. Here The Guide And B390 Firmware Link. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide…..
Firmware Details :-
- Android Version :- Marshmallow v6.0
- UI Version :- Emotion UI 4.0.1
- Firmware Versions :- B390
- Huawei P8 :- GRA-L09
- Release Date :- 09.nov.2016
- Firmware :- GRA-L09C432B390
- Status :- Official
- Region :- Europe
- Size :- 1.64 GB
The update works with the versions :-
- This Firmware Work Only Huawei P8 Europe variant That Is Already Running A B380 Marshmallow firmware or a similar C432 based build onboard !!!
- Backup all important data of your device.
- Your device at least needs To 50% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download B390 For Huawei P8 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware :-
- Download OTA Zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Open Dial Pad Type “ *#*# 2846579#*# * ”
- Select Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade -> confirm the installation.
- Flashing Will Start. After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot.
Note:- Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
Official Changelog :-
This update adds a feature that allows you to move incoming calls to the background, adding a HiFi Notes sharing function, and optimizes the screen brightness adjustment feature.
The video call experience with Google Duo is optimized.
Device security has been improved using Google security patches.
1. Before the upgrade, make sure your phone is not rooted and has sufficient space.
2. If problems occur during the upgrade, please call the Huawei Customer Support hotline or visit an authorized Huawei service center for help.
3. This update does not delete personal data. However, it is recommended to back up important data before updating.
4. Your startup screen layout may be slightly modified.