Update B521 Emui 5.0 Huawei Mate 8 Android 7.0 OTA [Beta] [Europe]
Some Day Ago Huawei launched emui 5.0 with Huawei mate 9. Now time to rolling out emui 5.0 android nougat for their new devices. Nougat firmware is now available for Huawei Mate 8. The ROM packs with android 7.0 which is based on emui 5.0 OS. This is official beta version OTA.
Previous year Huawei launched Huawei Mate 8. The Huawei Mate 8 is run 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device comes with 32GB of Internal storage that can be expanded up to 128 GB via a MicroSD. It has 6.0 inches IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16m colors , with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels . This device lets you snap brilliant 16-megapixel photos and 8-megapixel. It measures 157.10 x 80.60 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 185.00 grams. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery.
Leaked android 7.0 Nougat OTA now already available with latest build B521 version. Many users asking when Huawei release emui 5.0 for Huawei Mate 8 so today we already share the official nougat OTA link in below. Here The Guide And B521 OTA Firmware Link for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09 and NXT-L29 Europe version. So don’t wait just go below and follow the guide, …
Firmware Details :-
- Android Version :- Marshmallow v7.0
- UI Version :- Emotion UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions :- B521
- Huawei Mate 8 :- NXT-L09 / NXT-L29
- Release Date :- 15.Nov.2016
- Firmware :- NXT-L09C432B521-log / NXT-L29C432B521-log
- Status :- Official (beta)
- Region :- Europe
- Size :- Both file 1.4 GB
- Changelog :- See here.
Warning :- This is an early build of EMUI 5.0 for Huawei Mate. That’s why It appears to be having issues with Bluetooth and SIM compatibility, among other bugs.
- This Firmware Work Only Huawei Mate 8 European variant devices That be Already Running A C432 Based Firmware.
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs To 60% charge for flashing.
- Check your model number and download right OTA file from below.
⇓⇓ Download B521 For Huawei Mate 8 ⇓⇓
Only For NXT-L09
Only For NXT-L29
Guide To Install Update :-
TWRP Method (Recommended) :-
- If you using others regional variant like (eg. C185/C636) or if the update fails for some reason then you’ll need to flash the update.zip file via TWRP (factory reset recommended).
Dload Method :-
- Download OTA Zip File & Extract It.
- Copy dload Folder To Root Of The Sdcard.
- Open Dial Pad Type “ *#*# 2846579#*# * ”
- Select Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > confirm the installation.
- Flashing Will Start. After Flashing Done Your Phone Automatic Reboot
Note:- Fast Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
thank you for the topic and tip.
I ‘ve downloaded the file for NXT-L29, dezipped the file, copied on SDcard the UPDPATE.APP into dload.
Reboot through Vol +, Vol – and power.
This starts and arrived at 38%, failed…. reboot, coming back on 4.1 EMUI…. 🙁
What did I do wrong ?
PS: not rooted
current build version ?
c432 based firmware then you flash it by TWRP
Same problem here. Sorry, but isn’t L29C432B320 already based on C432 firmware?
DLOAD method must be ok, no? 🙁
try dload but try to flash via twrp (recommended)