[FIRMWARE] Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+ Q414 Firmware and Tool
About Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+ :- The smartphone was released in November 2015. The phone comes with 4.5 inches touch screen with 480 pixels by 854 pixels resolution . The Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+ is powered by 1 GHz Quad-core MT6735 processor with 1GB of RAM. 8GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB . the Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+ comes with a main camera of 8 megapixels on the back and a front 2 megapixels for selfie . The Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G+ runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 1750mAh removable battery.
This Full flash file help you to recover your device from hard brick also update your device , This Flash File also reset your device if you forget patent lock and password .
- Android Version :- Lollipop 5.1 .
- Ui Version :- Stock UI .
- Release Date :- November 2015 .
- Model :- Q414 .
- Status :- Official
- Type :- “.Firmware Mtk Scatter” file & MTK Flash Tool.
- File Size :- 1.0 GB
⇓⇓Download Q461 Firmware and Tool⇓⇓
Firmware Update Guide :-
- Extract Firmware Zip File Via WinZip and; 7zip.
- Install USB Drivers.
- Now Open The SP Flash Tool & Click The Download Tab Button Select “Firmware upgrade” .
- Now Click Scatter-Loading Button & Browse And Select The MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder.
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off Your Phone & Connect Your Phone To The PC.
- After The Flashing A Green Tick Will Be Appear.
- Disconnect Your Phone And Again Connect Your To The PC.
If Any Problem So Comment Below…..